Maryland-Baltimore

Engagement Pictures are Thursday

And I'm trying to figure out what to wear.  They are on campus at UD where FI and I met.   I want to look nice, however I'm typically a jeans/hoodie type of girl.  I was thinking taking two outfits, jeans and my fav UD hoodie, and then khakis and a light colored sweater.    Any other suggestions?

Re: Engagement Pictures are Thursday

• edited December 2011
    I think the Jeans & UD Hoodie would be perfect... the best engagement photos I've ever seen were the couple in casual clothes... they seem more genuine.
  • strawberrycrzstrawberrycrz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's what I heard as well.  Hopefully ours turn out good!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm right there with you!  I'm a very casual person and had a tough time deciding on what to wear.  I wound up wearing jeans, ballet flats and a grey tshirt/top with blue lacey tank under it.  (PIB)

I agree with PP that pictures turn out better when couples wear clothes that they typically wear and are comfortable in.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Most of the shirts i wear a t-shirts from college that have stuff written all over them....looks like I get to go shopping tonight!

• ajerome21ajerome21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the hoodie idea! I think it will be perfect!  I think you are right with taking two outfits.  The second outfit - I would still go casual but a little more dressy than a hoodie - khakis and a sweater would be great.  Or you could still leave the jeans on and just change your top (maybe a nice sweater or cardigan).  That's what we did.  We only changed our tops, we had two tops than we slipped a jersey over our second top.  We just wore what we usually wear, nothing fancy.  Originally, I was going to wear a dress but I knew I would be uncomfortable and it would show in the pictures.

I have to admit, My favorite e-pics are when the couples have two outfits; casual and then casual-dressy.  But usually the casual ones are always the best. 

Good luck!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I think the hoodie sounds good.  We wore jeans and t-shirts.  I wish I had remembered to change from flip flops to sneakers but just because of the location.
  • edited December 2011
    I think whatever makes you feel comfortable to wear will be your best bet.  Then you'll really shine in the photos and be relaxed!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.  I can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards