Washington-Seattle

Wedding Help Thursday

Only one more day until Friday! Laughing
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Wedding Help Thursday

• edited December 2011
    I need wine corks for my wedding in two weeks!!! I was originally thinking about using the corks to hold the place cards, then changed my mind. Now i've decided to go ahead with my original plan, if i can get the corks so last minute! I have a bar lined up with about 72 corks but i need 100. Anyone wanting to get rid of corks? Or know how to get some ASAP? Thanks!
    Anniversary
  • MrsAshleyPMrsAshleyP member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey nanny, you only need about 30 more? I have quite a few at home. I work until 5 and can check but I am pretty positive that I can help you out!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I can pick them up whenever works best for you... Thank you! :-)
    Anniversary
  • MrsAshleyPMrsAshleyP member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No problem nanny. Is 30 enough? I have them in a bag for you, but *may* be able to get a few more (my mom also has a ton at her house) so let me know. I for sure have 30 for you though. I live in Everett and work in Lynnwood. Just let me know when you wan tot meet up, glad I can help!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'll take anything you have. Thank you! My email is nannynotes@gmail.com we can discuss it more over email. My family lives in lynnwood an i usually visit on weekends but can drive to Everett too.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    You can also get as many as you need at a place called the creation station in Lynnwood. They have a ton of odds and ends crafty stuff but they have a big barrell full of corks you can pick from and fill a bag.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards