February 2013 Weddings

Picked up my dress!

I got the call today that my dress had arrived and I went and picked it up. I took my maid of honor with me and tried it on again and I still love it! It made it feel like the wedding is getting really close! Made it even more real to me! 

Has anyone else started to get the same feeling? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Picked up my dress!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_picked-up-my-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:f09d8e44-37e4-4a74-95ed-22325764e9b5Post:186bc12d-1625-4e3d-969f-b13dbca12208">Picked up my dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got the call today that my dress had arrived and I went and picked it up. I took my maid of honor with me and tried it on again and I still love it! It made it feel like the wedding is getting really close! Made it even more real to me!  Has anyone else started to get the same feeling? 
    Posted by frig05[/QUOTE]

Congrats on getting the dress! :) I'm starting that way everday as Fi and I work on our pre-marital counseling and buying/working on our projects. I'm so excited now but starting to fret about not having enough time/money now too. :/

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Ahh how exciting!! It still feels really far away for me, lol. But I know it'll start to feel more real in August when we have our first big meeting with our venue, food tasting, cake tasting, meeting with our reverend, and engagement pictures. Whew!
  • yay! congratulations!!! i still haven't gotten the call that my dress is available :-( look's like David's Bridal's estimate of July will hold true, I hope i don't have to wait any later than than!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • yes ,i can say nothing about my wedding dress ,fabulous and fantastic 
    i love it so so so so much 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards