Texas-Houston
Options

Junior League of Houston?

I was just wondering if anyone had ever been to a reception in the Tea Room at the Junior League. We are planning to have our reception there, but I'm a little worried about the size of the room (it's not that big). Also I haven't been able to find any pictures from previous receptions there. If anyone can help me out that would be amazing!!!

Re: Junior League of Houston?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I know this is a little late, but I am having my reception in the Ballroom at the Junior League, we will have around 250 guests. I do know however, that the Tea Room can hold around 100-165 guests for a cocktail reception, the ballroom can hold up to 400. I actually went by there last night to see a wedding setup and its beautiful! The only reception photos I have been able to find that give you a good idea of size of the Tea Room is D Jones Photography, but most of his photos are of the Ballroom. I would suggest calling the JL and seeing when a wedding like yours will be happening, they will tell you the time to get there to get a little sneak peek, so you can get an idea of what yours will look like! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it will be fabulous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you found any pictures? We need to get together!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards