Getting in Shape
Options

BluePrint Cleanse

Has anyone done it? If you have, what are you experiences with it? Did you like it? Or are there better (cheaper) cleanses out there? I'm considering doing it to reset my healthy eating, not to lose weight per se.

I'm not looking for people to tell me it's just a "low calorie diet disguised as healthy" or that it's going to "put my body into starvation mode." I know it's low calorie; I know it's not a long term thing. I'm just looking for peoples' actual experience with it as a cleanse, NOT as a weight loss tool.

Thanks in advance!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BluePrint Cleanse

• Options
    i am a bridesmaid in my friends wedding and she signed up for blueprint cleanse's bridal package. she has really loved it so far - it comes with cleanses and nutritional consultations leading up to her wedding day. she purchased a larger package so she has more cleanses and consultations. i just did a cleanse with her (it was my first one) and i have to say i felt really great. i was surprised at how much energy i had. it defintely reset my habits to craving healthier foods and making better choices - ihave actually been hitting the gym, not just thinkinga bout it. im really happy i did it and would definitely do it again. i plan to do another cleanse with ehr before her wedding day.
  • Options
    Would love to talk to a bride/bridesmaid who did the BluePrint Bridal Cleanse in the last year ... if it worked, didn't work... did you gain the weight back after the wedding ... was it worth it? For a story in a major national publication. I can be reached at beauhank2000 at yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards