Oklahoma
Options

Rehearsal dinner locations- OKC/ Norman area

Hi brides, 
I am the MOH in a June wedding and am trying to help come up with a few ideas for a rehearsal dinner in the Oklahoma City Norman area. I would prefer a place with a private room, or semi private room, and about $20 or less per plate. I would really appreciate ALL suggestions that you have! We want a nice place, but nothing too uptight. Something romantic and appropriate for the occasion. TIA!

Re: Rehearsal dinner locations- OKC/ Norman area

• Options
    lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I went to a rehearsal dinner this summer at Yamato. It is a japanese hibachi type restaraunt (like Musashi's or Shoguns). We had a private room with 4 different grills. It was very fun and really good food! The one we went to was in OKC but there is also one in Norman I believe. We are thinking of doing something like this for our RD.

Good Luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Abuelo's in bricktown - they have 2 or 3 private rooms, very nicely decorated- my mil brought some nice, small centerpieces but it really wouldn've been fine even with nothing.  The rooms are priced differently based on the size of your party, and you can either set a menu for your guests to order from or have it buffet style, with prices starting, I think, around $10 a person.  We added some beers, margaritas, sangria, and brought our own dessert.  I thought it was really nice and festive and pretty, felt classy but not up-tight.  Good luck!
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards