New York-Hudson Valley
Options

checkered cab rentals?!?

This may be a long shot but does anyone know if there are any companies in the area that rent out checkered cabs or at least vintage/classic cars?  Is anyone doing this for their wedding?

Thanks!

Re: checkered cab rentals?!?

• Options
    Yes! I was actually just on the phone with them. Look into Silver Star Limo. They are located out of Yonkers but will probably go anywhere. They have been around FOREVER and have a HUGE selection of cars! They have both the checkered cab and vintage/antique cars available. Their number is 914.476.3311
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_checkered-cab-rentals?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:e18648cd-61d8-4838-b172-8abc0ec5483fPost:fae6d880-0ad7-4d0f-a024-7a29a07d6d80">Re: checkered cab rentals?!?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes! I was actually just on the phone with them. Look into Silver Star Limo. They are located out of Yonkers but will probably go anywhere. They have been around FOREVER and have a HUGE selection of cars! They have both the checkered cab and vintage/antique cars available. Their number is 914.476.3311
    Posted by mmarsden83[/QUOTE]

THIS!  and they are great to work with.
    BabyFruit Ticker Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    Thank you both!  I will definitely look into them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards