Wisconsin

Mequon Country Club

Has anyone used, talked to, or gone to a reception at Mequon Country Club?  Thoughts?  Thanks!

Erin

Re: Mequon Country Club

• msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I spoke with them when we were initially planning our reception site and they were SO nice!  Prices were reasonable, I thought, but that all depends on your budget.  That's all I've got though!  LOL  My two-cents, for what they're worth.
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with you.  They seem like a good value for the money considering everything you get and when you compare what you get to how expensive it all is at other places.  I just wanted to make sure no one had bad experiences with them before we faxed back our contract.  :)  Thanks for the input!
  • edited December 2011
    they were nice and when we were going  back to sign a contract to go with them the girl told me well actually we have another couple already for that day. After we went to see the place, told them our date,  sat down with them about prices and what not, etc.... the lady was like well are your willing to change your date? I WAS LIVID!!!! i would never do anything there and wouldn't reccommend it to anyone. it was such a lack of professionalism.
  • edited December 2011
    May I ask when this happened?  I think there may be a new wedding coordinator there now.  I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.  We had a similar experience with Silver Spring Country Club, it is infuriating!  Hopefully you have found something else you are happy with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards