Texas-Austin

Reception spot in or near Lockhart

ANy suggestions on a reception spot near lockhart? Ceremony is at my grandparents house there but i dont think i should make my guests drive half an hour to austin between events... right? thats weird isn't it?

Re: Reception spot in or near Lockhart

• anasta5272anasta5272 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Zedler Mill Pavillion is close by in Lulling, Texas....down the road on HWY 183. It is super pretty. I think that they are on Facebook.
  • NicCallyNicCally member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats amazing! thank you so much! this doesn't come up on any searches i have done!
  • MindalouMindalou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked into Zedler, but coming from New Braunfels it was too far for me.  But the pictures online don't do it justice, it is absolutely GORGEOUS in person! It's pretty affordable too, I think, maybe $1000 for the whole day, and you might be able to get in the day before to decorate.  I could be wrong, but I think table and chairs are included.  One of the pros about Zedler, but also a con, is the river.  Yes the river is beautiful, but just across the river on the other bank is a park area.  Since I'm having a summer wedding, I was afraid people would be having a loud party on the other bank during our ceremony.  
    I've also heard the Fountains of Lockhart are pretty. If you want to do outdoor, I have a friend who had a small, elegant wedding at the State Park.  
    Good luck with your search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards