Colorado-Denver
Options

Invitations

Just got my invitations in today and I love them!  We actually ordered them from Costco and they turned out amazing.

I was a little worried at first but they are great-we got everyting invitations, rsvp, thank you cards, preprinted address on the envelopes all for $275 for a set of 100. Not too bad:)  We originally were going to have them custom designed but that was running anywhere from $600-$800. Yikes!

UPS left the box out in the snow-we are lucky we got home before it was covered:D

Re: Invitations

• Options
    anilemoanilemo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thats awesome!!!! Does Costco have sets you choose from or did you design them and just have them printed there?

Could you post a pic of your invites?! i like the idea of getting everything all at once AND getting the envelopes preprinted!!!! =]

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also got mine from Costco and instead of $800 it cost about $160 for everything and it all looked fantastic, classy. We bought these - they come in sets, you can add stuff on like preprinted envelopes, even matching thank you cards etc, and I just changed the font to something I thought was prettier. You can also order samples for most of them which was helpful.

They were very simple, but everyone thought they were classy and elegant, and I think most people recycle invites anyway so we decided to spend the money we saved on invites elsewhere (food and band).

http://pal.einvite.com/select/product_selection.asp?EnsembleCode=S356VPALENS&Cobrand=PAL&Site=PAL&vk=1777211146

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    anilemoanilemo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that is awesome! Thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards