Destination Weddings Discussions

Cathy!!

Hey girlie!! Are you still around?? I know, I can just text you...but I was thinking of your coutdown to Christmas ticker!  We are almost there!!! All done with your shopping??
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Cathy!!

• I still stalk the board, don't you worry!! I mean how could you not with such a great gorup of ladies.  :)

My Christmas shopping is almost done.  I just have to find something for my dad who is the worst to shop for and FSIL.  I have a little time for FSIL though since they are coming up until the weekend after Christmas which has caused so much drama with DH's family. 

Next on my to-do list is cake balls for our Christmas party at work.  I am going to try to make these.

How is you Holiday season going?
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I LOVE cake pops!  those look great, hope you are able to make them.

I am enjoying all of the cheesy Christmas movies!  I've picked up knitting and finally finished my first baby blanket (although it is very very flawed).  I am working on a second one for my girlfriend who is having twin girls.  I may just have to knit several of these blankets until I make them perfectly!

I am so not done with my Christmas shopping :-(  Ordered a few things online that may not come until the end of the week so I'm pushing it!  It's my annual routine I guess, no matter how hard I try I am just a last minute shopper and there seems to be nothing I can do to help that, lol!
  • I am attempting crocheting!!  Britt sent me some things and I bought a started kit from Michaels.  My stepmom crochets so I am going to get some pointers from her because my practice stuff isn't coming out very well.  I am dying to make an owl something!!  lol
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • oh cool!  you have to share pics of your first project...i will post photos of my baby blanket tonight!  Are you on ravelry.com?  I have an account there and Britt's my only friend, lol!
  • I have never heard of that.  I tried to get on but my computer doesn't like the site for some reason...
  • weird.  It's a cool site.  Allows you to keep track of all of your projects, has community chat rooms and tons of patterns (free and paid)...I am sure there is more to the site, but that's the gist of it :-)  Hope you can get into it later!
  • Have you both gotten gifts for me, yet? Those are the most important gifts on your list. :P 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards