Rhode Island
Options

Tacky or Not

So i am thinking of doing Pez dispensers as favors. A mix of superhero and princess ones. Is this tacky or too childish?

Re: Tacky or Not

• Options
    penny12986penny12986 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think that it is tacky at all.  I think it's actually really creative and they are probably easy to buy in bulk so there wouldn't be much of a hassle involved.

Do the PEZ dispensers have a connection to anything else in your wedding?  Not that it matters, just wondering.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah you can buy them in bulk which is really nice.

Not really, we are both just big kids at heart and are trying to think of fun nontraditional things to make our wedding unique.
  • Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love it. Such a cute idea and creative too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's just fine! :)
  • Options
    Sarah MDSarah MD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the idea of "different" favors, and edibles are always good.  Pez dispensers are very unique and could definitely work if you tie them in somehow - maybe put them out on a candy buffet table, or find ones in your color scheme, or do a superman & princess cake topper.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    wyneywyney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they are tacky.  As in kitschy tacky.  The good kind of tacky.  Fun tacky.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You may wanna go on ebay or something and see if you can find a bride and groom dispenser. At least it is wedding oriented!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards