Florida-South Florida
Options

recommendations for a makeup/hair on location person??

I've been searching for a makeup artist and a hair stylist that will come to me. I have found a couple that are worth considering but there's nothing like using someone that I know someone else has already used or knows their work.

Any of you ladies know of someone please give me their info....
THANKS A BUNCH!!!

Re: recommendations for a makeup/hair on location person??

• Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Yaneth Gray for both hair and make up :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I stumbled upon her in m search...Do you know what her rates are??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gah! I don't remember the original price, but she actually worked with me on pricing because I hired her for all my girls, my mom and me. (She also included free airbrush make up for me)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NIIIICCEE!! Yeah I want to get airbrush done too. (I'm a crier) I found Miriam Behar...But she is quite expensive and does NOT negotiate prices =(

I'll give Yaneth a call and see. Thank you!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    gina gauderau she is very affordable and uses top of the line makeup and airbrush  she can come to your venue too her # is 954 579-2938
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No worries, I hope it works out :)
    ps. I totally forgot to mention she uses all MAC make up
  • Options
    Linz10882Linz10882 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Susana Betancourt, http://www.susanabetancourt.com/

I used her for makeup and she did an amazing job!  Very thorough, reasonable rates (compared to some others I received), great at replying to e-mails, on-time.....great job overall! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Makeup by Marz and Art of Hair by Claudia. They do beautiful work! Check out their websites and facebook.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!! i'll be looking into all of these and see what i decide ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Susana Betancourt...She is amazing. My make-up and hair lasted until the next morning...yes, I didn't wash my face
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BTW, if you are a crier, then you do NOT want to use airbrush. It can't be touched up like regular foundation and you will have streaks down your face.  I too was convinced I needed airbrush until Susana did my trial for a wedding I went to. It was 90 degrees and 99% humidity and my make-up lasted all night. She layers the foundation, so it stays.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @ Shannon:: uh oh... i'm in trouble. lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Karla Lola she does airbrush, conventional make-up and hair and travels to any where. I did my trial and loved it. she did half conventional half airbrush and I really liked the soft airbrush look.

http://www.karlalola.com/ or contact her (305) 803-8900
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards