Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Seamstress?

Can anyone recommed a seamstress in the Eastern York or Western Lancaster areas? All I need done is a bustle and I don't want to pay David's prices. Thanks ladies!!
178 Are Invited
image 126 Are ready to Par-tay!!image 52 Are party poopers.image 0 Can't find the mailbox.image
RSVP Date April 14
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Seamstress?

• Options
    I've heard really good things about Country Threads by Gail in Manheim. A friend used her for her wedding gown and said that she was very good and reasonably priced.
  • Options
    I second Gail!  Gee- what are David's prices like?  I think we paid around $200 somthing for DD #1's alterations at a local seamstress.
  • Options
    I'm looking for one in the Harrisburg or Mechanicsburg area. We're thinking about buying BM dresses from Pearl's Place and will have them altered around here. We found our gowns but a local store said that it would be $80 to do the alterations for my sister. I'd rather pay the Pearl's Place price and then have them altered here instead of paying the store price and THEN the alterations.
  • Options
    I've heard numerous great things about gail!! I'm probably going to use her if my alterations end up being too expensive from enchanted evening in lebanon.
  • Options
    I fourth Gail!!  Fantastic and inexpensive.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards