Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Bella Pictures-Please rate

Hi all,

I am in the central NJ area and would like to know if anyone has heard of Bella Pictures.  Are they a good photography company to choose?

Congrats to all!

Thanks for your help!

Re: Bella Pictures-Please rate

• edited December 2011
    You might get a few responses here- but I think you will get more from your local wedding board.

Good luck- hope you find a photog you love.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Bella pictures. I found them on the knot actually and they say they are a knot favorite. my wedding hasn't happened yet though so I'm not sure how they will turn out. I did do an engagement session. I would recommend doing that also. they have free engagement sessions and then you can talk to an experienced consultant about it. we did the free engagement shoot and got a deal on the photography. However I only liked one of the photos. But I saw everyone elses that day that had gone before us and they were amazing. So we decided to book them anyhow. Good Luck in your decision! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If you read the posts not only here -- but on many other wedding websites you will find that they have a very negative rating!

Bella is a national company with locations all over the place.  You will be assigned a photographer and have no interaction with them prior to your wedding.

All of the reviews I have read, the brides have stated their extreme disappointment over the quality of their photos.

My suggestion would be to find your local area board and ask for their recommendations.
  • edited December 2011
    Have not heard great things
  • FVHSBlondieFVHSBlondie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE

We had the worst time with this company and we are still trying to finish everything up from our wedding in January.  You want good photos of your special day because that is the way you will remember.  I have absolutely no good pictures of my husband and his groomsmen all of the pictures they are in together they are all squinting because they are looking directly into the sun and one of his groomsmen has glasses that get tinted in the sun and the photographer did not ask him to take them off making all of the pictures look funny.  Not only did we have a horrible photographer, but the company is simply a pain to deal with I am extremely sorry that I used them for my wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards