Outdoor Weddings
Options

Just got engaged! Help with affordable venue in North NJ/Hudson Valley/Outer Boroughs

Hi all, I just got engaged and my fiance and I are looking to have our wedding August 2014. We would like a Saturday afternoon wedding and we are leaning towards the outdoor wedding feeling. We are on a budget because we are paying for everything ourselved and we are looking to find a venue that would charge $100 pp inclusive of service and tax for 125 guests.  I've seen a few places and honestly I'm going crazy, the ones I kind of like go for 100 and above without tax and service and some places want more than 125 guests. We def don't want to spend 15,000 only on the venue. We live in NYC so we are looking places in North Jersey and Hudson Valley. Can you recommend some and tell me a little more about your experience with them and ect? Thank you!! 

Re: Just got engaged! Help with affordable venue in North NJ/Hudson Valley/Outer Boroughs

• Options
    If you post this on your local board (links to the left), you are likely to get more area-specific responses. Good luck!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_just-got-engaged-help-with-affordable-venue-in-north-njhudson-valleyouter-boroughs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:10d02f7d-4a4a-4b16-a19d-4a3da9ece014Post:9e3dfa36-c71f-4717-878c-2ccfef8fad06">Re: Just got engaged! Help with affordable venue in North NJ/Hudson Valley/Outer Boroughs</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you post this on your local board (links to the left), you are likely to get more area-specific responses. Good luck!
    Posted by AddieL73[/QUOTE]
    Thank you will do! 
  • Options
    My fiance and I ran into the same issue! We've decided on a national park! It's free! I called the rangers office to make sure it was okay and they said it was fine, just no catering.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards