Michigan-Lansing

Millenium Entertainment DJ?

Hi everyone!!!

I posted a while ago about DJ's in Lansing - and I've been in contact with Millenium Entertainment - anyone have any success with them or heard anything bad?? 

Re: Millenium Entertainment DJ?

• gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    They have gotten some mixed reviews on this board. You can do a search at the bottom of the page to see what some of the ladies have had to say.
  • edited December 2011
    There is a dj that does some stuff with Millenium, but he also has his own dj business called Atomic Sounds. I had them for my wedding and it was amazing. And very reasonably priced.  Dave is the main dj, but there is also Jeff. Jeff did my wedding, but Dave is really great, too.
    imageAnniversary
  • kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I contacted them but didn't end up booking them. The woman who gets back in touch with you is very persistent, I remember that much. I had two or three phone calls and several emails. I was slightly annoyed by this because I requested only to be contacted by email (I work nights so I sleep during the day). But anyway, I haven't heard too much about them otherwise.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Anniee1963Anniee1963 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used them for our wedding last year for DJ services only. We were not impressed at all. I can't remember the name of our DJ, but he was not very interactive at all. He announced at least 3 names wrong when introducing our bridal party, and played pretty much ONLY songs that were on our list of requests. For the money we spent, I wish we had looked elsewhere!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    well i have looked into this dj also. he was actually set up at our hall when my future in laws went there this past weekend the dj was very nice they said and i contacted him this week and he seemed very uppity which you need that in a dj to keep people on the dance floor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards