Getting in Shape
Options

Tuesday WW Accountability

Go!

-- Thoughts become things, choose the good ones! --

Re: Tuesday WW Accountability

• Options
    So, yesterday I stayed perfectly in my points and even earned 2 APs. Yay! This morning, I parked in the very furthest corner of the lot (FARPARKER!!!) and brought my gym shoes to walk around a bit at lunch (depending on how crazy things are with map production today.

B - coffee (1), oatmeal w/ maple syrup (3)
    L - lentils (5), string cheese (1), apple (1)
    D - asparagus (1), lasagna (6)
    Walk 2

That's probably the dinner plan. It's FI's friend's birthday tonight and they are going out for sushi. But FI doesn't eat fish and I don't know if I want to go (I'll only know a few people). We'll see. I'll do soup and a California roll or something if we do go.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

• Options
    I caved in to a spoonful of peanut butter last night.  Oh, my weakness.....  I made myself feel better about it with an extra 30 minute dog walk!

B: jello/fruit (1), frosted mini wheats (3)
    S: granola bar (2)
    L: bagel thin/LC cheese (2), banana oatmeal muffin (2), carrots/cucumbers (0)
    S: Pringles (1)
    D: leftover pizza (7), clementine (1)

Total: 19
    Target: 20

E: elliptical and abs
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Morning!  I'm down 2.8 this week.  I hope these number keep going so I can get to my goal in time for my first fitting.  I have 11 lbs to lose in about 6 weeks.  Doable but I have to keep getting these numbers.

B: mocha (3)
    L: soup or salad (6-to be safe)
    S: special K bar (3)
    D: chicken strips (4) veggies (2) yogurt (2)

Total: 20
    Target: 23

E:  overslept-rest day unless I get motivation to do something tonight.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yay, Katie!! You can do it!!

• Options
    Thanks darkling!  I'm so afraid of getting overconfident and not measuring everything or taking too many days off the gym.  I have to stay diligent and focused!  I need FI to come home so he can tell me no with food or get out bed and workout!
  • Options
    good job, darkling! and congrats on the loss, katie!

I was SUPPOSED to weigh myself this morning but i chose not to. I dont think im going to lose this week since all the wedding cake this weekend and I got into a car accident yesterday (im ok) so im stressed and upset enough. ill prob skip WI this week and just start anew next tuesday when things with insurance/the car are figured out.

B: oatmeal (3), coffee (2)
    L: fish? (6)
    D: idk

Total: 11
    Target: 26

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    Graceful-I'm so glad you're ok. I think you should treat yourself today to some extra stretching and a long relaxing walk.
  • Options
    yeah ill walk around my house cause its raining cats and dogs here. i think ill stay away from roads for a while, though!!!

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    Graceful, glad to hear you're OK.  How stressful that must be!  And the worst is that its probably not over yet because you have to deal with repairs, insurance, etc.  Good call on skipping the weigh in -- the last think you need is more stress if the scale doesn't move in your favor.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Graceful - I'm glad you're ok!!! That is so scary!
    Katie - Congrats on the loss, that is awesome. You can totally reach your goal!

B: WW bagel (2) WW cream cheese (1)
    S: yogurt (1) granola (1)
    L: turkey and cheese (3) veggies & dip (1)
    D: TBD -- we're having a team get together later this afternoon and they usually order your typical bar fare to be passed around (ie fried greasy goodness..yikes!) I may just use this for dinner.

E: may add a 20-30 min run in addition to my aqua fit class.

total: 9
    target: 21
    WI: tomorrow!
    TEST
  • Options
    So I'm not quite sure what my plan for lunch will be, since I don't get back to my house till about 2:30 today & the lunch on sparkpeople today takes a while to make. (Thanks for the heads up, sparkpeople...)

B: kashi autumn harvest shredded wheat (3), 3 oz blueberries (.5), 1 c ff milk (2), 2 slices wheat toast (1), ff cream cheese (.5)
    S: tea (0), cucumber (0), ff sour cream + fiesta ranch mix (1)
    L#1: tbd - this just needs to carry me through dance class today
    L#2: shrimp w/veggies (?), broccoli (0), peaches (1), 1 c unsweetened vanilla almond breeze (1), splenda (0)
    S: hard boiled egg (2)
    D: chicken marsala w/whole wheat spaghetti (?), broccoli (0), pineapple (1)

E: dance class (1.5 hrs), P90X Yoga X

Total: 13
    Target: 30
    WI: Saturday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards