New Jersey - South

Suggestions/Feedback for Budget-Friendly Wedding Venues in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area

Hi Ladies,

I just starting looking at various venues for a 2012 wedding in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area, and would love any suggestions or feedback.

Thanks! :)

Re: Suggestions/Feedback for Budget-Friendly Wedding Venues in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area

• teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whats your budget?
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    About $20K at the most.
  • TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Renaut Winery in Egg Harbor City, NJ (right outside of Galloway) is very nice. I am booked with them for 1-21-12.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • bakersduzinbakersduzin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lucien's and Masso's are both reasonably priced. Valenzano Winery (near Shamong I think) also does weddings. Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure how many people you're having or what month you are looking at getting married, but we did our wedding at The Merion in January of this year for 110 people for well under 20,000... I would recommend it to anyone, they were perfect!
  • free4rebeccafree4rebecca member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_suggestionsfeedback-budget-friendly-wedding-venues-south-jerseyphiladelphia-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:7a55283a-55d5-4ded-9149-8e1a1fcbe8daPost:c64a72d5-fd7d-47c1-a946-fddaa3107b23">Re: Suggestions/Feedback for Budget-Friendly Wedding Venues in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure how many people you're having or what month you are looking at getting married, but we did our wedding at The Merion in January of this year for 110 people for well under 20,000... I would recommend it to anyone, they were perfect!
    Posted by Rangergirl[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I just checked the Marion today. My wedding in May 2012. Their quote is $185 per person not including benverage and wines.

</div>
  • edited December 2011
    I'm guessing that because our wedding was in the winter and on a Sunday we were able to get a better rate. We also told them what our budget was up front and they found a way to work within it... the price they quoted us was much closer to what you were given however we booked for well below that.
  • edited December 2011
    Flander's Hotel in Ocean City.

http://www.flanderscatering.com/

Beach Ceromonies and great food!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards