Nebraska

Omaha Tailor Suggestions??

I'm in desperate need for suggestions for a tailor in Omaha that will do wedding dresses. Anyone know of one that does great work that you would trust with a wedding dress?

Thanks!

Re: Omaha Tailor Suggestions??

• edited December 2011
    I've used Jack's Tailors on Maple and had great success with them.  Prices are good, too.  I have not done a wedding dress there, so I am not sure on if they do wedding dresses.  I'd be confident they would do a great job, though!
  • Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Linda Lee in CB is AWESOME! She does it out of her home but does fantastic work. I've read great reviews about her on the Omaha board, and she did all of my formal dresses when I was in school. Here phone # is 712-323-3163 =]
  • edited December 2011
    My friend Melanie did mine out of her home, she has a degree
    www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Institute-of-Design-and-Merchendising/112219242137857">Fashion Institute of Design and Merchendising
    and did a wonderful job. Im only 5 ft 2 so imagine the alterations,,lol
    tell her i sent you
    402-212-7827

Jennifer Ramsey

you can see pics of my wedding dress at
    http://www.delacruzstudios.smugmug.com/weddings
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Natural birthing,home birthing,baby wearing,breastfeeding,nonvax,midwife/emt/firefighter mom of four, hoping for number five
  • wendiandnatewendiandnate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my alterations for my wedding dress done by Linda Lee as well. She is such a nice lady, did a fantastic job at WAY under what bridal salons charge and was really flexible. I'm probably going to ask her to do my bridesmaid dresses as well. Highly recommend!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards