Michigan-Lansing

Manicures and Pedicures

Does anyone have any suggestions on an affordable place for manicures and pedicures besides a place in the mall. I am doing them the day before so we'd have plenty of time to hang out if the place could not accomadate a party of our size but I am having a hard time finding any places that are affordable in the Lansing area without going to the mall. Any thoughts or suggestions would be great!

Re: Manicures and Pedicures

• applekapplek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a place in Eastwood by Maggie Moos. I can't think of the name, but they were pretty cheap and looked like they could accommodate a group.
  • kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's the one I was going to suggest too, or at least I assume it's the same. It's in Eastwood anyway. I know nothing about them, but I always see commercials for them, and they say "spa parties welcome." I just googled it, it's Salon & Tan.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I was wondering the same thing about nail salons in Lansing.  I used a place at Meridian Mall one time while I was visiting and had a terrible experience (so I won't be going back there).  Any other recommendations are welcome!
  • gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Check out the Aveda Institute in East Lansing.  They are senior students and the prices are very reasonable for what you get.  www.douglasj.com is the website, then go to Aveda Institute.

• jdkarstenjdkarsten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Salon and Tan is the new one in the outside of the middle stores.
    The one beside Maggie Moo's is the Venetian Tan Salon.

I love them. They can do 8 at once.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards