California-Inland Empire

Officiant???

With 1 month to go... literally.... our Minister just called and said he "forgot" he had something else to do the day of our wedding and wouldnt be able to marry us!

I am beyond upset! I dont even know what to do? how much do officiants cost?

Can anyone recemmend anyone?

HELP!!!!

Re: Officiant???

• edited December 2011
    Hi theta_bombshell,

Sorry to hear about your minister cancelling, at least it's not the day before or worse yet the day of. I was recommended to 2 officiants. My fiancé and I are going to set up an appointment to meet with them.

here is one http://www.socalofficiant.com/index.htm

here is another that my co-worker used http://www.wedding-ceremonies-officiants.com/

Let me know how it goes :)
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Charles Sinatra, we have a family history with Charlie, but he's done MANY weddings, easy to talk to and afforadable. His number if you're interested is: Charlie Sinatra  951-354-7116
    www.weddingwire.com/jamiandjeff
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used my mom. she was awesome.....her name is vicky terrill and phone number is 909-534-2163. hope this helps
  • KirstenAleciaKirstenAlecia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    W are having our friend marry us....ordained just for our ceremony.
  • edited December 2011

Gina Wind is the greatest officiant I have ever known.
    www.pastorginawind.com

Visit her. You wont be sorry.

Your little hands wrapped around my finger and its so quiet in the world tonight Your little eye lids flutter cause your dreamin so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light To you everything's funny, you've got nothing to regret I'd give all I have hunny, if you could stay like that Oh darling dont you ever grow up, dont you ever grow up, just stay this little Oh darling dont you ever grow up dont you ever grow up, it could stay this simple I wont let nobody hurt you, wont let no one break your heart, no one will desert you Just try to never grow up imageimage Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards