June 2012 Weddings
Options

Since I won't be here tomorrow....3 months!! (and a day!)

Holy moly oh my goodness.

Y'all. 3 MONTHS (and a day)!! So exciting and so scary at the same time!! 

I can't believe that when I get back from this weekend, our tickers will have a TWO in the front of it. Wow. 

I'm slightly freaking out about our lack of time, but I'm right were I want to be with my planning (for the most part). I just honestly can't believe we're getting so close! Where did this last year and a half go?!

Re: Since I won't be here tomorrow....3 months!! (and a day!)

• Options
    I'm gonna have a 1 after Monday! Holy crap
  • Options
    Yayy! It's coming so fast.

Zims - I'd be freaking out if I were you! It's really going to be weird when the "months" is dropped and you only have "days" left!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_since-i-wont-be-here-tomorrow3-months-and-a-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:3e277eb7-856e-4190-ad84-e8ac3de23995Post:07fefb75-8df6-48d7-9b36-fc5ab874ad29">Re: Since I won't be here tomorrow....3 months!! (and a day!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yayy! It's coming so fast. Zims - I'd be freaking out if I were you! It's really going to be weird when the "months" is dropped and you only have "days" left!
    Posted by ncd5015[/QUOTE]

I know!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_since-i-wont-be-here-tomorrow3-months-and-a-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:3e277eb7-856e-4190-ad84-e8ac3de23995Post:07fefb75-8df6-48d7-9b36-fc5ab874ad29">Re: Since I won't be here tomorrow....3 months!! (and a day!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yayy! It's coming so fast. Zims - I'd be freaking out if I were you! It's really going to be weird when the "months" is dropped and you only have "days" left!
    Posted by ncd5015[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh.my.goodness. I don't think my brain will be able to comprehend that.</div>
  • Options
    WOO HOO!! Pumped!!!
    A+K
    "Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."
    --St. Catherine of Siena
  • Options
    Congrats, ya'll!!  I can't believe it's so close! Only 65 more days!  And I start my new job on Monday!!  My rent is paid through the 15th of April, so I need to get my whole house packed up in 2 weeks more or less. I feel like a whirling dirvish!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I plan to log in on my computer on Saturday just to see the 2 in my ticker! So excited!!! I can't even imagine rolling over to 1 on Tuesday, June 2nd brides. I'd freak out! Haha. I was telling FI the other day, now that we're under 100 days the rest of them are going to fly by! Can't wait to be walking down the aisle to him!!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    OMG, where did the time go?!!? There are a million things that need to be done. I jokingly told my FI last night that we are on social hiatus until July1st.

I cant wait to marry the love of my life on June 30th! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    exciting!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    OOOOOOOO exciting!! Part of me is glad that we are the last ones of the month, but when everyone else is celebrating being a month ahead I do get jealous haha! So glad we are getting so close!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards