Gothic Weddings
Options

I love summer.

This summer has been beautiful. It was great to see what the potential weather will be like when our time actually rolls around. We're thinking  the wedding won't be until 2012. Just to let you know I check on the board daily, but I don't always have something to post. It's great to just see what you all have going on. Once I see my dress for the first time I'll post some pictures, and I have three weddings to go to in the next two months. I'm dying to see what happens at all of them. I'll definitely let you know how they all go and what I thought was good and what I want to make sure doesn't happen at my wedding!
Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: I love summer.

• Options
    aw we're thinking about waiting until 2012 too. idk if i want to wait that long though lol

we had 3 weddings in july & the one i thought might be the best was the worst. it was weird 'cause my friend has such great taste! very glam [& usually exp lol], & it just wasn't like her at all! it was awful.. like his mother took over with balloons and super fake flowers glued on everything.. ugh just tack city. i know where i definitely don't want my wedding lol 
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Haha! That's crazy about your friend's wedding! I hope she still had a great time.

I'm excited because one of the weddings I'm going to is at a reggae show! I went to the same show last year, but this year our friend is getting married there. It's his father's property and it's just an amazing place to be.

One of the other weddings is my Fh's friend getting married and he hasn't met me yet. It's at a hotel, so I'm hoping it will be good. I'm actually going to buy a new dress to wear and get all fancied up, and my FH is going to wear a nice black shirt and tie, dress slacks, and nice shoes (finally!!!).

The last wedding is at our local park, but inside a little convention center. She only has 2 months to plan her wedding and is freaking out. I told her I would help her with ANYTHING she needs. I hope she takes me up on my offer. I will do everything I can to make it go smoothly for her, make it beautiful, and make sure her guests and family are comfortable and happy. She's such a sweet girl! Her fiance' is my FH's really good friend. I am a little worried that things are not going to be very organized.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards