Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Vent: NWR

So some of you already know the woman I work directly with is awful. She doens't do her job right, she is ALWAYS complaining about getting orders, when all she does is ordering. It's infuriating to work with this girl.

During end of month we get a lot of orders, so I'm to help her. We do this every month. I stop accounting crap, and just help nail out orders for two/three days. She complains today over and over how she has too many. I keep telling her to task me some, it's what I'm here for. After two hours of this I tell her if she doens't task me, she can't complain anymore because it's her fault she has too many. She FINALLY tasks me four. Four.

So I do them, and put them in the bin to be checked. We have to "check" each other because she's screwed up so many times we started to get charged. Through doing my own orders, and my own job, I check her's. My four are still sitting there. I had to say something to her.

YOUR JOB IS NOT THAT HARD. If you werne't going out for smoke breaks every 20 minutes, maybe you wouldn't be so overwhelmed.

Sorry... just needed to vent. October, where are you?

Re: Vent: NWR

• edited December 2011
    I have one of these people at my job.  Its so frustrating.  I hope your afternoon is quieter.  Try not to get too annoyed.
  • edited December 2011
    {{{hugs}}} only a few more hours, and then it's the weekend. 
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_vent-nwr-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:5509283b-f744-4725-9249-9f6122e9cab8Post:d8fc1acf-5558-46fe-bbe3-731a083e98ff">Re: Vent: NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]{{{hugs}}} only a few more hours, and then it's the weekend. 
    Posted by RecoveringActor[/QUOTE]

Ditto. YAY!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's just every day. On a weekly basis I say to her "if you hate it here so much, look for another job elsewhere". she then complains how she'd need to update her resume. Just stfu, for five minutes, stfu....
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have one of these co workers

We have an administrative assistant who pouts when we ask her to ship something, set up a meeting, order supplies,etc.....like- that is your job!!!

Also- we have a lot of people who go out for a smoke break like once an hour.
    they should give us non smokers time to run around the building once an hour hahaha
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_vent-nwr-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:5509283b-f744-4725-9249-9f6122e9cab8Post:f955f974-f680-4cb1-958b-c4747e2f02a9">Re: Vent: NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have one of these co workers We have an administrative assistant who pouts when we ask her to ship something, set up a meeting, order supplies,etc.....like- that is your job!!! Also- we have a lot of people who go out for a smoke break like once an hour. they should give us non smokers time to run around the building once an hour hahaha
    Posted by Jesster153[/QUOTE]

I've started charting every day how many times she goes out. It's an average of 7-11 a day. And this is just what I see. ANd she complains that another woman is always on her cell phone. yes, that's obnixous, but going outside to smoke is just as bad. I'm just irritable today and she is bothering me more hten normal haha.

Yay for weekend.
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_vent-nwr-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:5509283b-f744-4725-9249-9f6122e9cab8Post:fa451cbd-b419-4ee8-a87c-33e00db219ba">Re: Vent: NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vent: NWR : I've started charting every day how many times she goes out. It's an average of 7-11 a day. And this is just what I see. ANd she complains that another woman is always on her cell phone. yes, that's obnixous, but going outside to smoke is just as bad. <strong>I'm just irritable today</strong> and she is bothering me more hten normal haha. Yay for weekend.
    Posted by ButtonsPepper[/QUOTE]

ditto to this.
    Except I don't have the  'excess hormones' as an excuse ;) 
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    i swear every job has one!!

I have one that works 3 days a week, and still complains!! then ALWAYS has doctors appts for her ailment of the week, on the days she works!! shes only here 3 days!!! UGH it drives me nuts I just want to scream what do you do on your days off then?!?! AHHH! that felt good!
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    >>"if you hate it here so much, look for another job elsewhere".<<

We have some guy like that here.  He works for another chopper and he is constently complaining about having to do work.  He is always passing extra work off on other people too.  Yesterday he got Z (from our chopper) to move his helicopter.

There are times when I just want to be like "dude, you should be happy you have a job.  Because if you dont' want it, I can name 4 people that do."
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_vent-nwr-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:5509283b-f744-4725-9249-9f6122e9cab8Post:9a524ba1-1ad3-447d-a64a-2d9ae6564254">Re: Vent: NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE] />>"if you hate it here so much, look for another job elsewhere".<< We have some guy like that here.  He works for another chopper and he is constently complaining about having to do work.  He is always passing extra work off on other people too.  Yesterday he got Z (from our chopper) to move his helicopter. There are times when I just want to be like "dude, you should be happy you have a job.  Because if you dont' want it, I can name 4 people that do."
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

Ditto this exactly. I've said to her multiple times, If you weren't getting orders... you wouldn't have a job!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards