Ohio-Columbus
Options

Wedding venue at Smith Brothers loft?

Has anyone been to any events here or had their own there? I've seen pictures & it's gorgeous, but their website is confusing and lacking in info at best... Any information is appreciated!!! TIA!
Our baby! image Sadie
Anniversary

Re: Wedding venue at Smith Brothers loft?

• Options
    KateOSU1KateOSU1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding there next month- its an awesome space. Perfect for up to 180 people in my opinion. They say 200 but I think downstairs is too crowded with that many. I have also been to a wedding there and everything was fabulous. Zuppa (the in house caterer)  has delicious food! I agree, the website is definitely lacking in info/pics. They need to update it. You should definitely check it out- I also think it's pretty affordable for such a great spot. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful wedding!!!
    Our baby! image Sadie
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had our reception there nov 6th, 2010.  I can not say enough great things about them.  They are extremely organized, professional and on point.  We had a 'family style dinner' where all the food is passed at the table and the guests raved about the food and the atmosphere. We had 120 guests and it was very comfortable.  We had our reception in the Venue not the Loft.  I highly, highly recommend them. There was not one thing I would change about working with them.  Zuppa was very affordable and the food was delicious.   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you can also search for more info. lots of posts have been done about this location so you can search current board (look toward the bottom of this page). good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My brother had his reception there this past summer.  [Pros] - beautiful venue both inside and outside, unique, loved the multi-level aspect to it all, did not need many decorations, plenty of parking. [Cons] - it's confusing to know which door to go in with multiple events going on, out of town guests had difficulty finding the place, the dance floor was very small (but there were lots dancing!), and I skipped on the meal since food was so scare.  They had ordered plenty (people count, that is, and variety) but what they brought out to the food stations was a different story.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards