Ohio-Cincinnati

New here! Wanted to say hi and ask how everyones wedding planning is going!

Hello! My name is Sarah. I am so excited. I just got engaged in early February so I am ready to start planning!
My fiance and I will be paying for our wedding but my parents want to help by giving a few thousand. Couldn't be more appreciative :)
We decided on a day and that will May 11th 2013. It will also be an outdoor wedding. I am happy that we found the perfect place with our reception at the same location. To rent both, it was only be 800$ and we can use any caterer. I am so lucky!

Does anyone know where I can rent my decor like my centerpieces etc? I would rather go that route if I can. I travel with work often and don't even live in Cincinnati right now but my wedding will be held there. I am from there. I am just trying to find ways to keep the costs down but also save time for me since traveling, often.
I know it may be early to plan but I would love ideas.

So does anyone know a business that rents out decor and centerpieces?

Thanks and I look forward to talking with y ou!

Re: New here! Wanted to say hi and ask how everyones wedding planning is going!

• Hi and welcome! Please feel free to post under the 'getting to know you' pin at the top of the board. I'm not sure about renting decor but you can usually find cheap things at Goodwill. You may also see if your venue has an options that you are able to use included in the price!
  • If you don't mind me asking, where is your venue? That is exactly what I have been looking for, but I havent had much luck yet.
  • No problem! Here is the website. There are plenty of pictures too on the bottom link.
    I thought it was 800 but it is actually much cheaper!

http://parks.clermontcountyohio.gov/Lodge.aspx
  • Go to places like Garden Ridge or Old Time Pottery and buy your centerpieces there. Then sell them after the wedding. It's must cheaper than renting them.

I know of one place, which we didn't use, but I thought I could point them in your direction for reference.  It's called All Occasions Rentals.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited April 2012
    Forgot about Garden Ridge! Thanks! I will have to go there in a few weeks when I am in the area. I was thinking about staying away from fake flowers but they have so many, maybe it would look great!

I am thinking the colors of regular purple, light or hot pink, and orange.
  • You know, as far as glassware goes- I found Ikea is the place! I found the perfect vases for $2 each. They are heavy and beautiful.
  • you could do those cylinder vases with flowers in water- those use fake flowers, and are pretty!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards