Delaware

Anastasia Bridal

Has anyone been to Anatasia Bridal in Wilmington DE? What was your experience like? I think I want to make an appointment there. I thought I would ask in the Delaware and Philadelphia board. Thanks guys!

Re: Anastasia Bridal

• I bought my dress from Anastasia.  I really liked the experience, I went on a Saturday afternoon (had an appt) and the only other girl there was just finishing up her appointment. 

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.  The atmosphere was relaxing, dresses were beautiful and there was plenty of space for the people I brought with me to sit.

Completely different then going to Davids Bridal or Brides & Grooms in Newark where you are one of 10 brides there at the same time and its completey chaotic which is not what I like.

Anastasias does have less dresses but I think the ones they do have are very nice.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_anastasia-bridal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:77Discussion:64c6a011-8062-4ef2-8dcf-c162b6cbc06ePost:21b73a96-9521-4b83-bb9a-12e1771ff69e">Anastasia Bridal</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone been to Anatasia Bridal in Wilmington DE? What was your experience like? I think I want to make an appointment there. I thought I would ask in the Delaware and Philadelphia board. Thanks guys!
    Posted by amr623[/QUOTE]
  • I would also make an appointment at Claire's Fashions, they have the same kind of personalized experience as Anatasia, and I think the prices are a little lower.
    127image 88image 39imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • went to anastasia to look for my bridal dress. it was the first appointment i made. they are really nice there and it is usually just you and the consultant in there which is nice becuase you get that one on one. brides and grooms is horrible, i know many people that have had bad experiences. i also agree with katehar01, make an appointment at Claire's, ask for Chloe she is the BEST!!! i ended up purchasing my dress from there. it was the best experience and they really listen to what you want.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards