California-Inland Empire

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Im board... what are you guys doin? I'll probably be busy in the next fifteen minutes. I have to go to the DMV today.. UHHHH
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i hate going to the dmv, make an appt and u get in super fast!....just been working all day, nothing exciting over here.
  • desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im back... DMV was  totally pointless
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • edited December 2011
    OMG, the DMV in Redlands in INSANE!!  The line wraps around the building.  So, I was MIA most of the day because I thought the owner caught me on the internet.  Maybe she did but I don't know.  I erased all history, even got rid of Firefox altogether just in case they try to hunt me down.  No one said anything but I'm still a little worried.  I welcome them to fire me all the time but they are scandelous when it comes to unemployment. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    My parents went to DMV today too.

Kasi- When I went to school in Riverside, I worked at the bookstore on Campus and I found out that the Owners actually had a program where they could see what we were doing from their home computer. They totally freaked us out one day by moving the mouse. They did it so they could access a program from home, but the owner was kind of a goofball and I know that he spied on the other employees that didn't know about it. Point is, they have other ways of seeing whats going on--if they are smart enough.

Oh also, one of my friends is a personal assistant of a "celebrity" and she found out her husband was cheating by installing a program where it copied everything you typed. Sketchy.
  • edited December 2011
    They threatened to do stuff like that but they re way too cheap to do it.  They've been saying this stuff for 3 years now.  Our office is great with the exception of our boss who's a total biznatch so I don't think they want to get rid of any of us.  Our jobs are way too complicated to try to find someone else to do them.  They've tried.  But yes, I agree, there are plenty of other ways to do it.  They actually had installed on some computers a program that would take pictures of the screen every so often. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards