Flowers

Wildflowers

I am having a wedding in August and am looking for a way to make centerpieces and bouquets for cheaper than quotes I am getting from florists. Any ideas on where I can get wildflowers in bulk. I am also looking for dinnerplate and regular dahlias.

Re: Wildflowers

• Ro041Ro041 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    You should post on your local board about finding a flower wholesaler.  I bet Boston has a "flower row" where the wholesalers are located.  We found a wholesaler in St. Louis and are making our centerpieces the Thursday before our Saturday wedding.  If you pick flowers that are in season, you can buy them in bunches of 10 (although some of the bigger or more expensive flowers are sold individually).  I hope this helps.  

FYI - we are making the centerpieces, but not the bouquets.  I don't have that kind of time, so I am leaving the bouquets to the professionals!  Also, because we are buying the bouquets from a florist, she was more than happy to hook us up with her wholesaler, including getting in contact with them and making sure that someone was available to take our order.

• I suggest checking Kijiji.. they have a lot of great random stuff you might get lucky.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards