Hawaii
Options

Happy Monday!!

What's the haps?  How was the weekend? 

I'm back in the office after a week abroad.  Jetlag is kicking my butt.  I laid awake from 12:30am until the day started at 6.  BLAH.

Also, a little Monday morning humor.  This site had me laughing for quite a while.  This lil' fella in particular has a serious talent...enjoy!
http://tumblr.com/x2w35ij30b

Re: Happy Monday!!

• Options
    tiggy5555tiggy5555 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!! That was so funny!

My weekend was not too shabby...finished up my planning site and continued working on my wedding page. Spent some time daydreaming about a vacation, purchased a couple things for my STD's.....went to Costco (ouch!).

So what do you do for a living Tanq?? Sounds like you get to travel a bunch.. I totally envy that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image139 Were invited to paradise!
    image 39 Are ready to party!
    image 100 Are stuck on the mainland!
    image 0 Need to check their mail!
  • Options
    WinstonsGirlWinstonsGirl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Slept in, again.  Still at the FIL's house in Quebec.  I got to go through photo albums, see baby clothes and shoes and have a good chat with him Mom yesterday.  It's only the second time we've all met, so I'm glad everyone on both sides is normal and not crazy!!  Tanq, I'm still feeling jetlag from all the travel too, hence sleeping in so late.  I hope you get over it faster than I do!!

• Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Camping was awesome, ate more than I was suppose to.  But I love the smell of the bonfire.  Today I'm just trying to get my mind back to work.  Is it Friday yet?
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm...i cannot open the link even if i copy it into a browser...weird.

Happy Monday!!! Is there really such a thing tho...lol.

Went with two of my BMs to try on their dresses...the dresses look really good...the colour really pops and suits them nicely...just not a perfect match to our wedding colours. Their dresses are turquoise but more on the greenish side whereas i prefer a blue turquoise...but they look good and it is still very tropical...however on my BB the colour looks more blue then green so we'll see.

Spent the day yesterday online looking for shoes...i will be going this weekend with my mom to Montreal to look for shoes for me and a dress/shoes for her. Start my workouts again with my trainer tonight so i will be full on for the next 8 weeks...ouch...lol. J. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, true, there is never really a Happy Monday, unless the next 4 days are vacation days.  :)  Maui2011...that sounds...painful.  I'm secretly thankful I was too lazy to deal with a bridal bootcamp!  Good luck!
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thx...i am going to need it..a lot! lol J. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey guys!

I'm in the process of finishing off my final presentation for the drama class I'm taking. We're presenting a workshop on the graphic novel Persepolis. It's fabulous, if you haven't read it or seen the movie.

I bought velcro rollers today in hopes of teaching myself how to use them over the next three night. I'm hoping I can get some volume in my hair without resorting to the curling iron for the wedding on Saturday.

Fingers crossed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards