DC
Options

Tent Rentals??

tessb1125tessb1125 member
First Comment
Hello! Has anyone ever rented a tent for a reception? Specifically a sperry tent or a pole tent?I was curious how much it cost to seat about 100 people plus dance floor. (probably a 30'x90 tent).We would also like bistro lighting. 
The tent is for our wedding at the Textile Museum in DC. Thank you!

Re: Tent Rentals??

• Options
    tessb1125tessb1125 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Hello! Has anyone ever rented a tent for a reception? Specifically a sperry tent or a pole tent?I was curious how much it cost to seat about 100 people plus dance floor. (probably a 30'x90 tent).We would also like bistro lighting. 
    The tent is for our wedding at the Textile Museum in DC. Thank you!
  • Options
    Hi, did you find a company by chance?  I'm getting married at the Textile in October and still looking for a tent! 

Thanks,
    Ashley

In Response to <a href="http://arlingtonva.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_dc_tent-rentals-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:57Discussion:ab92a821-e85f-4c12-bcde-181f6bb9c444Post:ce74105d-01fa-46d9-ab37-d9532ba44d67">Tent Rentals??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello!  Has anyone ever rented a tent for a reception? Specifically a sperry tent or a pole tent? I was curious how much it cost to seat about 100 people plus dance floor. (probably a 30'x90 tent). We would also like bistro lighting.  The tent is for our wedding at the Textile Museum in DC.  Thank you!
    Posted by tessb1125[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards