North Carolina-Outer Banks

Transportation

Hello all,

I am in the process of trying to sort out transportation for our guests.  We want to rent buses that will take people from the hotel to the ceremony and then reception.

Does anyone have any experience with Beach Limousine?

Also, any thoughts on this?  We are expecting about 100 people.  They would have us rent two shuttles, each of which hold 20-25 people, and run loops.  Has anyone done this or had a wedding do this?  I worry that we would have people waiting too long at the ceremony while waiting for others to arrive, or that everyone would take the latest shuttle, thus making us later than we planned?  Or does this idea seem ok? 

Thanks!  Liz

Re: Transportation

• edited December 2011
    I used Sandy Beach for our guest transportation.  Sandy has been doing this for years and would be able to advise you wih your concerns.  We had two shuttles, 2 different sizes that went to two hotels.  We had water and pop when they arrived at the ceremoney since we had a group that arrived a little early.  We also had the dj playing so they would be entertained.  I received lots of compliments about the transportation. People apprecited having the option not to drive.  Especially since most people are from out of town and are not familar with the roads.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards