Christian Weddings

Friday QOTD

What's on tap for the weekend?  Which part are you most looking forward to and which part are you least looking forward to?

Re: Friday QOTD

• Friday - back at work (stayed home sick yesterday) and then this evening we have to go to a family thing with H's family.  That's the part I'm dreading.  It's going to be all kinds of awkward for various reasons and I really, really don't want to go.

Saturday - Not sure yet.  A friend has a choir concert in the evening, so if I can convince H we'll go to that.  Otherwise, just putzin' around the house, cleaning and stuff.

Sunday - I have a personal training appt in the morning and then I'm taking my dad to a play for Father's day in the evening.

I can't decide if my favorite part of the weekend is that Saturday is all free with no plans or if it's the play on Sunday!
  • Friday- Cleaning up, cleaning out, and packing things
    Saturday- breakfast club, picking up my dress to have it pressed
    Sunday- Hopefully go to the water park again :)

Obviously looking forward to the water park the most, and cleaning the least.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • DH is going out of town this weekend.  Please pray for him!  He's taking Step 3, which is a two day test that is required for his residency.

Friday: laundry. finish reading Victoria Victorious
    Saturday: organizing.
    Sunday: book club
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The part I am least looking forward to is today.  I have a meeting for a conference I am going to with our SPED organization on campus and FI is kinda being a grumpy head about the whole thing. 

The rest of the weekend will be peachy and Monday FI is going for an interview so that's really what I am looking forward to.  The end of the weekend.. I know I am weird.
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not looking forward to tonight ... work. Yuck. Hopefully it's an easy night, I've been so worn out.

The biggest part I'm looking forward to is celebrating our first anniversary on Sunday/Monday. (Technically, our anniversary is Monday, but because we both work nights we are doing most of the celebrating Sunday.) I'm making dinner on Sunday and we are exchanging gifts, eating wedding cake and watching True Blood. H is making breakfast Monday morning.

On Saturday we will probably be running errands and getting ready for the anniversary stuff, especially because I still need to finish H's present.
  • Tonight: Cleaning the %*$@# kitchen.  We've had a clog in a pipe somewhere since Tuesday that we were just able to bust late last night.  The kitchen sink was full of backed-up water, and we could only use the dishwasher if we opened the kitchen door and stuck the drain pipe outside.  Which doesn't really work when we're at work...and the bugs are ridiculous right now.  I just want a clean kitchen again.

Saturday: I'm working 12-9:30ish, so we're spending the morning together and then I'll be at work.  The little girl I work with has been sick this week and ABA therapy has not been going anywhere the last few days, so I'm hoping we can get in some good therapy hours on Saturday, and then I'm watching her and her younger siblings while her parents and older brothers go out for Father's Day.

Sunday: Church in the morning, still trying to figure out what to do for Father's Day for DH, and then DH is preaching again Sunday night.

I am not looking forward to cleaning the kitchen.  I want it clean...I just don't want to be the one who cleans it.  I'm really looking forward to spending Saturday morning with DH.  
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2012
    It's my birthday weekend (and Father's Day...).  My grandparents are coming down to see me and my sister's houses and for a visit and to do some F-Day stuff with my mom.  Then getting together with my girlfriends for some BBQing.  I'm a bit sad because I normally love my birthday but my H isn't around and I'm feeling unnecessarily down, which is so abnormal for me!!  I feel like a stupid emotional girl, ugh.

My dad is working in the middle east, I will call him on Sunday - he likes it when we chat which isn't that often.

Most looking forward to hanging out with my girlfriends, least looking forward to calling my dad.
  • Going to Bible Study tonight, and a friend I haven't seen in a long time is coming with me. We may go swimming. (Hoping!! I haven't gotten to swim this year.)

Tomorrow I've got no real plans, so it'll be blogging and cleaning.

Sunday I have church, a meeting on VBS which I'll be doing the week of 24th, and then it'll be Father's Day so I'll probably spend it with my dad, but not sure. Depends on his mood.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • Today: struggle through HW and nearly finished laundry. Heading to work 7-11pm (Eastern time)
    Tomorrow: HwHwHwHwHwHwHwHwHwHwHw and running errands and hopefully spending time with DH that night. 
    Sunday: Church, couponing, hw, work and finishing hw.

I am dreading trying to finish up my homework for my summer class that starts the 18th but I am looking forward to getting our finish sunday paper so we can start couponing Smile
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Friday - i worked [which was kinda not a great day] ... Came home and caught up on the DVR /wacthed say yes to the dress after that and had ice cream

Sat. - work [today] .. again NOT the best day ... FI is on his way now YAY !! and hopefully we are going for wings and yeungs [yeugling beer if you are not a PA or fortunate to have the stuff near you ]  ...with my bff Caleb aka our organist for the wedding ...

Sun - work and praying it's better then today ... and then i think my grandfather was invited over for dinner ...

Monday i'm off YAY
    Love is All You Need
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards