July 2013 Weddings
Options

Wedding Websites

Who has set one up and which site did you use?

Re: Wedding Websites

• Options
    I have one that I've been tinkering with. I used weebly. Very easy and straight forward.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I am just using the one on here :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wedding wire for our wedding website. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    yeah, i'm using the TK template... very user friendly, for those of us who are less than HTML stuff inclined ;) also, it has every section i need! the only negative is that it's public already, and nowhere near finished, so you have to keep it updated as soon as you create it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm using The Knot's wedding website thingy for now for the one I'm sharing with guests.  For my bio on the boards, I used Weebly, which is also very user friendly.  I may change the guest one to Weebly, but I haven't decided yet.
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I've heard some bad stories about TK's wedding websites, so I went with weddingwire. So far, it's been great! I wish it was a *little* more customizable, but it is really user-friendly and looks pretty nice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I'm using WeddingMapper.com for ours- We tried the TK one as well as weddingwire & weduary (def. my favorite, esp. due to the facebook/social integration), however their maps did not have the option to manually place markers, which is extremely important as our ceremony is in a park, and has no address. I really wish weduary was able to offer a map feature that fit my needs! 
    July 2013 Knottie Siggy Challenge: Location, Location! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I didn't like TK so as of right now I am using wedding wire but I really want something more customizable.  Are the other ones you guys mentioned free?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I know weebly is free, unless you want to use the upgrades like music or a fancier layout. Its user friendly and has lots of layout options. Im pretty sure wedding wire is free and I dont know about the others mentioned.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    weduary.com, weddingmapper.com, & weddingwire.com are all free
    July 2013 Knottie Siggy Challenge: Location, Location! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards