New York

It's a little late.... but Friday flames?

Let 'em rip!
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: It's a little late.... but Friday flames?

• edited December 2011
    I'd be happy to start by flaming the lovely gem (hello, KC!) who continues to spam my inbox with threats and other random crap.  You got banned, sunshine.  Move on and find someone new to harrass.

Calling a vendor who basically runs a DJ pimping business a slime ball is not slanderous and perfectly within my rights.  Funny thing is- if anyone is wrecking this guy's career, it is the person who continues to harrass various Knotties in an attempt to "prove" that he is an "impeccable professional". 

Also flame TK for some glitch that allows banned users to continue to board stalk and PM people.  They were banned for a reason, right?  Please fix that!!!  It's annoying!
    Online Garage Sale
  • edited December 2011
    Oh Im doin it! Hear me roar!

I flame CarolBurnett for bringing nothing but pure ignorance to this board. Your threats are laughable! We harass Kevin?! How about you harass us, or should I say Monica (added ignorance b/c Ive been running my mouth a heeeell of a lot more lately than her!). We simply state facts about Kevin Colangelo and his DJ business.

Let me bring you up to speed sweetheart. This board is meant for brides to assist other brides in their wedding planning. We are here to let other brides know the good and bad of various vendors. KC is a vendor and us veterans have dealt with a load of his negative business. We simply let other brides know what a poor business man and royal rip off he truely is. Its not harassment, its the point of this board entirely!

Go ahead and contact me sweetheart. Ill show you what harassment really is. Your threats don't scare anyone, certainly not me. You dont know who your screwing with and I promise you dont want to find out.

Now I kindly suggest you get off this board and quit threatening its members before I turn all of your bogus threats against you.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    Haha glad to see were on the same page Monica!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    I flame my clock.  It's moving too slow.  Come on 430!!!!
    Online Garage Sale
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards