Canada-Ontario
Options

**LITTLIN, RKTO AND OTHER AUGUST BRIDES****

Does anyone else feel really behind? I am starting to stress because it seems that for every check I get, 3 more appear in its place. I am actually starting to break out from all the stress. I want to delegate stuff to other people, but I don't know what I can even delegate because it seems that everything either needs my input, opinion, approval or something. 

Where are you at in your planning? Pls share stories!

Re: **LITTLIN, RKTO AND OTHER AUGUST BRIDES****

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Last week I had my mom, FMIL, FI's sister (a BM) and my MOH over to help assemble invites.  It took us 4 hours - I can't imagine doing it without them!  I'll ask them over again when I want to assemble favours.

FI and I set one night during the week as "wedding work night" which happens to be Wednesday.  This week we're going to make our card box, figure out the songs we want played at the ceremony (playing in the background as we go), and looking into getting some of the stuff we need for favours online.  I find unless I pick a specific time, I put it off.

In terms of delegating, I wanted a photo guest book, and I gave that to FI's sister and mom since they make a lot of those books already.  I haven't delegated much, but I have started to ask for help with things.

I also find that you CANNOT obsess.  I just was at the cottage this weekend and didn't do one wedding thing, and no one really talked about it - it was GREAT.  If it's all you think about, you are going to drive yourself crazy!  Pick one big thing each week and find a bit of time to get it done, don't overload!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards