Ohio-Toledo
Options

Invites

Where are good places to find invitations? I am on a small budget and trying to find good quality and inexpensive invitations...any ideas?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Invites

• Options
    catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go to Michael's, get an invitation kit, and print them yourself.  Get a 40% off coupon in the paper.  You can get a box of 30 invitations for $18-$24 with the coupon.
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Michael's is a great idea but I have decided not to go down that route because their selection is limited and ink is expensive!

Try Vistaprint.com. They have cheap everything and if you go to retailmenot.com and type in their we address they will give you a link for like 25% off and free shipping! We used them  for our save the dates.

Depending on your budget also try 123print and if you want really nice ones, wedding paper divas.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Vistaprint, my sister is hand making our invites but I did everything else with vista and it looks great and is super affordable!
  • Options
    bbn2011bbn2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got our invite from Your Perfect Day.  They have a graphic designer that created our invitation, response card & envelope for $1.05!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards