Chit Chat
Options

Wedding Bands/Anniversary Rings

Is there a difference between the two? In looking at wedding bands, saw anniversary rings under the same category. So does that mean you can use an anniversary band as a wedding ring?

Re: Wedding Bands/Anniversary Rings

• Options
    You can use whatever you want as a wedding ring!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Sure! It doesn't have to be labeled as a wedding band; you can really use any ring that you like.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    My mom wears her 25 yr anniversary ring everyday instead of her wedding band.  She had a engagememnt/ wedding ring set that hooked into eachother and when my dad gave her her 25 yr band, she switched it out.  You can use whatever you like though. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The ones I bought are classified as "anniversary bands", but I included a picture below to show you there is zero difference between that and a wedding band
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think that there is really any difference.  Some women want diamond bands, others want plain gold bands.  It's a matter of taste.

M's wedding band is diamonds all around because that's what they wanted.  It's lovely but you have to be sure that the diamonds are large enough to be put in prongs.  Her first wedding band had to be exchanged for one with larger diamonds because they kept falling out.  Fortunately, the jeweler has been with us for years and the ring was insured for it's replacement value.  And that had larger stones.

I woldn't read a whole lot into it because it really is just taste
  • Options
    Seriously, why are you resurrecting zombie threads instead of starting a new one of your own? @knotporscha Can you close this?
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    It's because @kp2be is a vendor, that's why.  Read the fucking TOS.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards