Georgia-Savannah

Savannah Destination Wedding..

Just had my wedding last Friday in Savannah at the Olde Pink House..I had the most amazing wedding but some of my vendors were bad..so if you are looking for any advice, I am happy to help!  Feel free to ask questions.

Re: Savannah Destination Wedding..

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad expirience with some of your vendors.  I am glad that you were able to enjoy your day, though.  Congratulations to you and your new husband. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • dancergirl104dancergirl104 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://savannah.weddings.com/sites/weddings/pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-savannah_savannah-destination-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:603Discussion:fd9ba155-277a-450d-b5f7-93525a1e5802Post:99f195e6-18d7-4bdc-a03a-c7c972d04c8c">Savannah Destination Wedding..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just had my wedding last Friday in Savannah at the Olde Pink House..I had the most amazing wedding but some of my vendors were bad..so if you are looking for any advice, I am happy to help!  Feel free to ask questions.
    Posted by doraf26[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I am looking at the OPH for my wedding next spring. Who were your vendors? How was the staff at the OPH - did you work with Bianca? I would appreciate all details! Thank you!</div>
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also looking to have my reception at Olde Pink Houst...which vendors were you not happy with?
  • edited December 2011
    The OPH was amazing!!!  They made our wedding so awesome and made us feel so special.  It was the perfect setting for wedding and I would recommend it to anyone!  Bianca and her team took our vision and made it a reality.  You will not regret going there!

The amazing vendors - 
    Photography - Denise Gonsales Photography (she and her team were amazing!)
    Hair - Tabitha from Astonish Salon (awesome)
    Makeup - Lynne from Spa Bleu
    Videography - Savannah Wedding Studios (Trevor)

Stay away from - 
    Blush and Bashful Designs ( wedding coordinator)
    Gingerbread House for tuxes - my wedding party looked ridiculous!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many people were at your reception? Did you use the Grand Ballroom?
  • edited December 2011
    We had 95 and used the ballroom for the reception and library and purple room for reception. We also had patio all night.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much did you pay for your photographer? We are trying to find someone reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    We paid 3500 to include our album. Denise can work with you on your budget...just talk to her. She is amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards