September 2013 Weddings
Options

Friday

FINALLY.

I did almost nothing yesterday, and for some reason I am really motivated at work today, even though I still don't feel awesome. Go me. 

What's going on this weekend? I have mostly school-related stuff to take care of, but I'm going to pick up my e-ring and get the wax molds for my wedding band today after work, so I'm excited about that. Not much other wedding-related stuff to do. Maybe I will talk FI into going to pick up the vases for our centerpieces on Sunday.
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Friday

• Options
    Happy Friday!

FSIL and I are heading to the beach for the weekend!  It's the first time I'll be away from my son for more than 12 hours and I can't guarantee I'll make it all the way to Sunday lol.  We're going to be assembling the invitations and visiting the reception to test the table runners I'm making; we *may* try to tackle the burlap after the visit.

I'm leaving work early because I left some esential things at home and hadn't left time to go back.  Only I would remember to pack the Keurig and K-cups, and forget the 100 yd roll of burlap we actually NEED!  Who am I kidding - I'd probably have left early anyway :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    FI is trying to figure out plans for tonight with a friend and his GF. I'm getting worried that the more time we spend with them together we are going to have no choice but to invite her to the wedding since they will have been together for awhile at that point and we will be friends with both of them, unless we start hearing that people aren't coming we are screwed. The room for the reception can only fit 64 people. I am slightly worried.

Tomorrow I am working in the morning and then we are headed to Tampa to see my BFF and his little sister who is also like my little sister for the Kenny Chesney concert.

Sunday I am trying to push to go get the suit order in since FI keeps promising that we will do it, but he always find a reason not to.
    ***September 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am heading out of town tonight to see my two college girlfriends for a night out. They want me to stay for the weekend, but with St Patty's coming up I told FI I'd try to come home to attend a bash with him he wants me to go with him to. He'd be fine solo either way. We shall see... I'm trying to prep my liver for my college level of drinking since its girls night tonight and I see these girls every few months. They are actually BM's in my wedding, which I keep forgetting about lately haha.
  • Options
    We are going bowlng tonight with friends of ours, and going to a St. Paddy's party tomorrow night. I don't drink, so that should be interesting! =) Sunday, I have to work at my part time job. So it should be a pretty relaxing weekend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    TGIF! Well, I work Saturdays so I still have one more day.  But we are going away for the weekend, right after work tomorrow! Going to my hometown to visit family and ski.  My mom and I are going to go look for her MOB dress!
  • Options
    VERY happy friday!!!! i feel like this was the longest week EVER!! 

all of my BM's are supposed to have their dresses ordered by today. fingers crossed they actually do it!!! The bridal shop is supposed to send me a confirmation email once all orders are in. i better get one today! 

people are slowly getting our save the dates (finally!) and i keep getting nice comments about them. feels good! 

have a great weekend everyone!
  • Options
    Lets see... I feel like every weekend I have said we are going to pack, but this weekend we are really going to pack the 31st is coming quickly. Also might go with MOH to look at dresses since the last trip with MOH and FSIL was a disaster. What else... I think that is about it. I want to mostly be moved out of the appartment this weekend and would acutally be really happy if we could officially move next weekend, but I know FI would not like tha tplan  so much.
    ***March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Work was horrible this week.  Seriously starting to hate my job.  I'm hoping that we get some of this stuff taken care of soon so that it's not as big of a deal.  I so need this weekend.

Tomorrow FI and I are returning our new TV so we can get a bigger one.  Fun.  Then we're going to go see Oz tomorrow night (DATE NIGHT!).  We haven't had a date night in a while.

Sunday we have a memorial mass for my grandfather and a family get together afterwards.  He died on St. Patrick's Day so my Irish family doesn't really celebrate anymore.

I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow!
  • Options
    I seriously just realized it was Friday o.0
    I am in a wedding dress induced haze. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards