Getting in Shape
Options

New HCG marketing tactic...

I know HCG has been discussed, but this kind of jumped out at me at WalMart last night... Now Hormone Free!  I also like their clever QUESTION MARK after "weight loss breakthrough." Nice way to avoid false advertising.

The saddest thing? There weren't very many bottles left... *facepalm*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: New HCG marketing tactic...

• Options
    That's really scary.

I mean, HCG IS a hormone.  So god only knows what that actually is.  I wonder if it's a synthetic that somehow gets around the FDA ban.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Wow, people are so dumb to believe this stuff. It is a hormone. These supplement companies can get away with anything because they don't have to be evaluated by the FDA. Ugh.
    BabyFruit Ticker www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Options
    It said something on the bottle about being pure human chorionic gonadotropin "amino acids" or some bs. I'm sure it's something synthesized, as it was only selling for about 12 bucks.

I just can't get over the question mark... I mean, really?

My chiropractor started going on about doing the HCG diet and all these restrictions and blah blah blah and it's working so well...
    I found another chiropractor. I'm not putting anyone in charge of any aspect of my health who obviously doesn't have a very good grasp on their own.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good call!  I would have done the same.  And I would have let the chiropractor know why too!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    haha, I just finished my BS in Animal Science- toward the end of the semester, one of my profs (who is a reproductive endocrinologist) quizzed/talked us through how and why this "diet" couldn't possibly work. pretty sad that people believe it does :/
  • Options
    I actually did this diet and lost 40 pounds in 45 days and have kept it off for 2 years now.  It worked for me!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards