September 2012 Weddings
Options

this whole wedding planning exp

i have found in life when i plan for something it either falls way above or way below my expectations but never the way i imagined it.. This whole wedding planning has not been what i expected.  From the dress picking to my uninvolved BMs and GMs (well i should say not involved as i wanted them to be).  I fear that my wedding day will also not live up to my expectations :( ..............29 days to go

also everything has been fine for months planning this wedding now with less than a month to go EVERYTHING is going wrong

Re: this whole wedding planning exp

• Options
    i have found that, when i take a breather and step back and look at the planning as a whole, sometimes i blow things up to be bigger than they are. like you, i'm feeling the stress at the moment but i hope that as the day gets closer and closer, i just let go and live in the moment.. in the end, we're all marrying the loves of our lives and as long as you and your FI are together on that day, i honestly feel all else will fall into place! you just can't stress the small stuff..i keep telling myself that!
    -kristine!

image 233 made the cut!
    image 186 are ready to party!
    image 47 are party poopers!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thank you for your kind words
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards