Vineyard Weddings
Options

bottled wine favors

Okay I am just running through favor ideas.  Was going to do stoppers but mini wine bottles seem soo much cooler!  I found one website but it was kind of expensive $2 per bottle.  Anyone have other suggestions??

Re: bottled wine favors

• Options
    Other wine related favors I have thought about includewine stem glass markers (many of which can be DIY), a photo booth that you make (saving cost) and then have many wine cork photo holders available that they can take the picture home of themselves, wine glasses that are etched with your initials or theirs, etc.
  • Options
    Sorta on topic, I mod the "favors" board and have a sticky with favor ideas. 

I am a wine lover, but not all of your guests will be.  A bottle of wine for them to take home is much better than a stopper.  If they don't like wine, they can always take it to a dinner party, but if they have a stopper and don't drink wine, it may be a waste.  Don't do anything personalized or monogramed.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    Thanks I will take a look at the favors board!
  • Options
    I am doing these for my weddign as well.  I went to my local beer/wine store and they gave me a great deal! I got them for around $1.25 ish a bottle!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I went to a local (small) winery that was having a semi-annual sale on their wine.  I purchased FULL SIZED bottles of wine for $2.50 each!! They needed to make room for the coming harvest :) These bottles sell for $16 in their winery and on their website....just a thought :) All my guests loved them (and thought we paid much more).  We created our own label and put it over the existing label.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards