Flowers
Options

afloral.com

Has anyone used them? Do the flowers look fake? What was your experience with them and overall impression?

Thanks!

Re: afloral.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Many brides on here LOVE afloral, and think they look great!
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I purchased most of my flowers from afloral and loved them!  If for whatever reason you do not like your flowers you can return them and either get different ones or your money back.  Also use FLOWER as the coupon/promotion code to save even more.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it depends on what kind of flowers you get and how real you want them to look.  We ordered some from there just to see how they'd look, and they looked obviously fake, whereas we're going w/silk flowers from our florist which look (in my opinion) way better.  My suggestion is just figure out which flowers you'd want and just order a couple to see how you feel about them before ordering all of them.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    jeanmarie620jeanmarie620 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know if AFloral has the Natural/Real Touch silk flowers? It wasn't very clear on ther website. I might just go ahead and email them if no one knows.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They do carry a smaller selection of real touch flowers. Click on silk flowers and on the left hand side they have a real touch flowers link.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards