Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

AW: We got our Photog!!!!

So I came home a Wednesday evening and my FI had this cringing look on his face and he said "please don't be mad, but I called the photog and asked if we could change the meething".  The photog is a regular customer of my FI and he brought home his proof book a couple of weeks ago for me to look at.  The guy is just starting to break into the wedding photography business and since he is a regular customer at FI's bakery we thought this might really help out with the budget.  His proof book was incredible!  So we were supposed to meet him at a local favorite mexican place, but since the USA advanced iin the World Cup he asked if we could change to a local sports bar so FI could have a good seat in front of a TV in case the meeting ran late!!  The meeting went better than I ever could have expected!  He had one price in mind that included wedding albums, parents albums, etc but when I told him all I want is the original files his price was right where I was hoping it would be!  Plus he's throwing in a free engagement session!  I'm so excited that things finally seem to be falling into place!

Re: AW: We got our Photog!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards