Florida-South Florida

WTF Friday!!

It's Friday, woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Let out whatever is on your mind and bugging you!

Re: WTF Friday!!

• WTF lack of sleep! I really wish I could catch up on my ZZZZs.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Yay i think ive decided where we would like to go for our honeymoon. We cant really go out of country because of me being in the us on a visa, would just complicate things a lot. We would have loved to go to Japan, Canada, or France but we can always go later in our lives. 

So i think were gonna go camping at Blue Spring state park! 

Weve estimated the visa process time and think the wedding will end up being in May. Its a shame we'll probably miss the Manatees but camping can be fun. They have cabins there too, so we might book half the time in a cabin and camp out in a tent for the rest. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am still upset that the gym was closed yesterday.  We have that big storm come though here and everyone had power except the gym.  The gas stations across the street from the gym even had power!!  Having a day off from our normal routine really killed me and now we have to go on Saturday.  We were able to to cardio at our old gym though since we haven't cancelled that membership yet, but it wasn't the same.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • WTF, finals tomorrow and all I can do is google wedding stuff!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wtf-friday-81?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:b29bd95b-ec80-44ca-afa3-1d8a7dbc89c3Post:316c12be-10c7-4726-94ee-288cb57cf3c9">Re: WTF Friday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]WTF lack of sleep! I really wish I could catch up on my ZZZZs.
    Posted by FaithCaitlin[/QUOTE]

I can sooo relate...for the past 2 days I have been waking up at around 2am and not falling back to sleep until 4!  Then I have to be up at 6:10 to get ready for work!  I feel crabby!  :-(
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • WTF weather?!  Last week, we had "record-breaking" weather...we had a super bad storm last night and more in the forecast for most of now til next week. I just wanna lay in the pool. GRrrRrrr
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards