Oregon
Options

Suggestion! Make Up Artist in Portland/Troutdale

If anyone is looking for a make-up artist I highly recommend Amanda at Ruby's Spa at Edgefield.  She's done my make up for other occassions in the past and is doing my make up for my wedding.

She also does facials and waxing...

She's absolutely fantastic.  She's personable, professionable, and cute to boot. 

I actually just got a facial from her this past weekend and it was PHENOMINAL.

:) Thought I"d pass along this little gem to you ladies. <3
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Re: Suggestion! Make Up Artist in Portland/Troutdale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ...well now I wish I lived closer. I'm having a hellish time trying to figure out hair and makeup, there is NO ONE in Salem.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She's actually a good friend of mine and so she's done my make up on more than one occassion.   She's really fantastic though...

That's a bummer you can't find anyone good in Salem.  I could ask her if she knows anyone down in that area for you.

Good luck <3
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nicole Wagner is excellent and she travels! She's expensive but completely worth it!!!
  • Options
    sarahmarietmsarahmarietm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at Nicole, but she's sooooo booked up! :/
    Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had much luck with make-up artists or hair stylists.... sad.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sarah, I forgot where you're located?

If it's the Portland area... Amanda is totally worth the drive out to troutdale... even if all you do is get a facial a couple of days before hand to relax... she's amazing.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Eugene! :D
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend of a friend who does amazing make up work in Eugene... I jsut texted her.. so when I get the salon name I"ll post it here for you, Sarah.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sarah, Her name is Stefani and she works at Novo Salon.

She comes highly recommended from one of my bridesmaids...

http://www.novosalon.com/directions/

Hope that helps :D
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Kizat, checking it out now!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AJ Lane is also fabulous, and she'll travel.  Although I seem to remember something about her taking time off for a baby, so maybe not?  Would definitely be worth checking her availability, though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just had mine done, it was wonderful.  Check her out!  http://facebodybeauty.com/
  • Options
    bethcougbethcoug member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much does Nicole Wagner charge?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto to AJ Lane!!  She is great!!  I have had my makeup/ hair done by her like 3 times for other weddings.  She is doing my wedding in Nov. my friends in Oct. and another friends in Sept.!!  Check her out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cool thanks.  My wedding is at thhe Troutdale House in Sept and Im looking for hair/makeup since my other gal booked another wedding :( 
    Boyd & Jen 9.17.10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards