Georgia-Atlanta
Options

I'm looking for a black hair salon in Atlanta, help!!!

It's hard to find a good hair salon when there are so many to choose from. I'm interested in a salon where the stylist doesn't double and triple book because I hate staying in salons longer than I have to. Any recommendations? I have a relaxer in my hair so i'm basically looking for someone to maintain my hair. Suggestions please?
ethan9 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm looking for a black hair salon in Atlanta, help!!!

• Options
    KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My hair is natural, so I don't go to the salon that often, but when I do go, I go to Salon Ramsey. My stylist is Toni.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What area are you looking for a stylist in? I go to Art of Divas in Stone Mt. and my stylist is Shena (Sha-Nay) When I go I alway's take the first appointment that way I'm not there all day.
  • Options
    arock123arock123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My hair is natural; and I go to Toogroovy.  They do excellent work.  They usually get you in and out in about 1 hour and a half. www.toogroovy.net. All of the Stylist are good.
  • Options
    Deemac1011Deemac1011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!  I'm from Atlanta, but now live in Maryland. I've also gone to see Toni at Salon Ramsey when I'm in town. She's awesome! 

I would also recommend Tony Brown at Nu Jax salon in Decatur off of Candler Rd. He's a beast with shorter hair and weaves as well!

Good luck!
    *Dee*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard lots of good things about Melange in Grant Park....

http://www.melangehairstudio.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @ DeeMac - Hey girl...small world.

@ Neems1982 - Tamela at Salon Doorz in Lithonia is good. The salon is on Covington Highway...if you're on FB, look them up.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I lived in atlanta and i go to Too Groovy as well. Any stylist does an amazing job because they are trained the same when they all start. You also get started within about 15 minutes of coming.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards