• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New Jersey - South

Affordable hair and makeup in Upper Ocean/Lower Monmouth County?

Does anyone have any recommendations for hair and makeup in the Monmouth County (Spring Lake if they come to the venue)  or Point Pleasant area (we'll come to you)? 

I'm not one of these brides that has an endless amount of funds (doing a lot on our own) and most of my bridesmaids are parents and don't have a lot either.  I understand that the work involved is worth money and especially if travel is involved, but some of these prices I am getting are astronomical!  As soon as "wedding" is attached to anything the price seems to go up 1000%!

I have 4 bridesmaids that would need hair and makeup and me the bride just makeup only. 

Thanks so much to anyone that has any input!

Re: Affordable hair and makeup in Upper Ocean/Lower Monmouth County?

• I had looked into using Makeup by Denise who was very reasonable.  She's based in Toms River and travels to you.  For hair I used Denise Vacchiano.  She is based out of Salon L in Allenhurst, or you can have her travel to you.  I don't think she'll charge a travel fee to come to Spring Lake, Pt Pleasant she might.  I had also looked into us the Little Touches for both hair and makeup which was reasonable when I looked into them a few years ago, but they were booked on my wedding day.  Good Luck!
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • I'm getting married in Spring Lake and using Make-up by Denise.  She'll be coming to our venue (no travel fee) to do my make-up and 3 others.  Mine is $100 because I have 3 additional people and my girls are being charged $65 each.  I had my trial at her house in Toms River and she did an amazing job.

My regular hairstylist is also coming to the venue to do our hair ($75 each) but only because she's been doing my hair for years and is doing me a favor.

Good luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_affordable-hair-and-makeup-in-upper-oceanlower-monmouth-county?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:e2b1528e-2604-4659-9b5c-a2e3e6a9ad32Post:2ed48405-e98a-47aa-aa15-fba2a2f19302">Affordable hair and makeup in Upper Ocean/Lower Monmouth County?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have any recommendations for hair and makeup in the Monmouth County (Spring Lake if they come to the venue)  or Point Pleasant area (we'll come to you)?  I'm not one of these brides that has an endless amount of funds (doing a lot on our own) and most of my bridesmaids are parents and don't have a lot either.  I understand that the work involved is worth money and especially if travel is involved, but some of these prices I am getting are astronomical!  As soon as "wedding" is attached to anything the price seems to go up 1000%! I have 4 bridesmaids that would need hair and makeup and me the bride just makeup only.  Thanks so much to anyone that has any input!
    Posted by xkozmikx[/QUOTE]

Try Revolution in Brick....Holliannn is awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards